The DURAN® double walled, wide mouth bottles GLS 80® incorporate an integral jacket that isolates the contents from the external environment. Heated or cooled liquids can be circulated through the jacket to control the temperature within the screw topped DURAN® bottle. The DURAN® double walled bottles offer a sealable and more flexible alternative to open topped jacketed beakers.
● Simple, low cost, jacketed chemostat or bioreactor for cell culture.
● Vessel for temperature-controlled reactions such as enzyme digestions.
● Simple continuous flow stirred reactor system with the optional GLS 80® cap components.
● Thermostatic vessel to maintain fluids, or high viscosity liquids at a constant temperature, useful when working with endo- or exothermic reagents.
● Large cold trap or condenser when used with dry ice in the inner container.